Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Staff Picks

I asked our Poms what item of ours, new or old, do they want to use most this summer. Here were their top picks for summer!



Lory O
Rights Manager

As a new “birder,” I want to use the Audubon Birder’s Journal as much as possible this summer. Besides being able to keep track of the date, time, and location of each new species that I see during my travels, the journal gives me room to attempt a drawing of the newly spotted bird(s). I find the use of the journal to be a very relaxing summer pastime!




Becky H
Assistant Publisher

I like the Sun Signs boxed notecards

Summer celebration of sunshine!!!







Linda M
Editor


I have several friends with young children who would LOVE Christopher Marley'sIncredible Insects Sticker Book

I think this would be a fun travel gift for on-the-road entertainment.




Sue K
Accounts Payable

I just purchased three coloring books to have at home because my niece is spending the evening with us. We may color them in or we may use them to fan ourselves by the pool.





LeeAnne G
Customer Service

Hiroshige’s Flowers Coloring Cards: a wonderful way to send some personalized love. 

Hehe.






What Pomegranate products are you excited to use this summer? Let us know! We love hearing from you.

No comments: